The purpose of the Couples Fellowship is to help equip couples for wholesome marital and family living, to ensure harmony, growth and blissful relationships. Every married couple in the church is a member of this group.
We endeavour to meet the spiritual and social needs of married couples by strengthening our relationships with Christ and implementing the following principles:
- Build stronger relationships between husband and wife
- Build stronger relationships with other couples
- Build stronger relationships with our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ
- Honour the marriage covenant
- Establish a godly legacy for children and grandchildren
“Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” Matthew 19:5-6 (NKJV)
As such in Couples Fellowship we aim;
- To assist couples, understand that marriage is God’s idea and that He alone has the blueprint for it.
- To educate couples on the seriousness of the marriage commitment and the challenge to fulfil God’s purpose in their marriages.
- To meet regularly to provide information that will encourage, motivate, and stimulate a healthy marriage through proper guidance through God’s Word.
- To fellowship with other couples through recreational activities, such as, dinners, ‘weekend getaways, etc in order to strengthen the married couple and one another.
Activities and events are thoughtfully crafted as the fellowship appreciates the peculiar challenges that couples go through at the various stages of their marriages. Marriage is God’s idea and He has a purpose and plan for each marriage. He calls us to become one and model the relation between Jesus and the church.
Our marriages can actually be tools that God can use to win men, women, boys and girls to Christ. What an awesome opportunity to build healthy relationships, wholesome marriages, and stronger homes.
The Couples Fellowship would really love to be able to reach you with our events, platforms, marriage-clinics, and other relevant information and content if we have your contact details – please fill out this FORM so we can ensure you don’t miss out on any event.
You are also very welcome to volunteer your time and talent in running the Couples Fellowship events. Please feel free to get in touch using the provided Contact Page or ChatBot, and God bless you.